During the last year I've bought some really beautiful and fun handmade items on Etsy and wanted to share them here in case you are still on the lookout for holiday gifts. All of these items arrived so well made and well packaged, and it feels great to give (and receive) gifts that support another individual's talent and livelihood.
1. Original graphite drawing by Elaine Thompson
2. + 3. Raw pyrite earrings and Sailor's Knot bracelet by DobleElle
4. Batik linen goods by Margot Bianca
5. Vintage southwestern scarf from Rogue Vintage
6. Bird No. 14 print by Geninne Zlatkis
7. Handpainted Leather feather earrings by LoveSexton
8. Crocheted snowflake ornaments by Caitlin Saino
9. Natural edged burl burst cutting board by Red Onion Woodworks
10. Rustic handbuilt stonewear mug by Just Work Collective
I'm still a few gifts short this year... do you have any favorite Etsy shops you could share? Leave them in the comments!